We search the web for new patterns and here they are:
- Ronbiais by Elizabeth Brassard, a simple striped scarf/cowl, knitted with 3 skeins Kureyon or 3 skeins Silk Garden or 2 skeins Silk Garden Lite. For the cowl, you will need 1 skein Kureyon (pattern in english and french).
- Sweetheart Mittens by Fiona Hamilton-MacLaren, textured mittens, knitted with 2 skeins of Kureyon.
- Lorelei Cowl by Lesley Packel, a ripped cowl, knitted with 1 skein of Hitsuji.
- Lilou Loop by Tante Sophie, a ripped cowl in different variations, knitted with 2 skeins of Cash Iroha or 2 hanks of Blossom (pattern in english and french).
- Noro Entrelac Snood by Kim Botley, knitted with 6-8 skeins of Silk Garden.
- Simple Mitts by Nantucket Knitter, a pair of fingerless mitts, knitted with 1 skein of Kureyon.
- Earnest Happyway by Astrid Schramm, a funny little creature, knitted from a scrap of Kureyon (pattern in english and german).
- Lace Heart Scarf by KnitCulture, knitted with 2 skeins of Cash Iroha.
- November Cowl Recipe by Breean Elyse Miller, a striped cowl, knitted with 2 skeins of Silk Garden, plus extra yarn.
- Rico’s First Cardigan by Caitlin Leah Keeler, a little cardigan for small dogs, knitted with 1 skein of Kureyon.
Sometimes Norofans create really funny things with their favourite yarns:
- Flowerpower-Ketting by Wiebke van Keulen, a necklace, crocheted from Sekku (dutch pattern with photo tutorial).
- Sea Anemone Ear Flap Hat by Ledra Slavik, a funny hat with lots of frilles, knitted from 2 skeins of Hitsuji.
Of course there are lost of useful items, too. Especially in winter wooly items are more than perfect to keep you warm:
- Kochoran Watch Cap by Colorful Stitches, a simple hat, knitted from 1 skein of Kochoran.
- Sarah’s Soxy Legwarmers by Deborah Behm, a combination of legwarmers and yoga socks, knitted from 2 skeins of Bonbori.
- Elephant Legs by Kristen Wise, legwarmers in horizontal ribbs pattern, knitted from 2 skeins of Yuzen.
- Limbs by Bex Squared, a shrug, knitted from side to side from 5 skeins of Mossa.
- Spiky by Toad Lilies, a shawl with a spiky border, knitted from 2,5 skeins of Silk Garden.
Annette + Alexander
New scarf patterns are online:
- A beautiful textured scarf: Scarf Okaido by Camille Coizy , knitted from 2 skeins of Taiyo (pattern in french and english)
- A simple one-row-scarf: Op. 2 by Eating Lemon, knitted from 1,5 skeins of Kochoran
- A frilly crochet scarf: The Peppy Scarf by Ellen Easton, crocheted from 1 skein of Kureyon Sock (pattern in dutch and english)
- A breezy crochet scarf: City Scarf by Rachel Petersen, crocheted from 1 skein of Silk Garden
- A lace scarf: Écharpe Gagnate by Isabelle Allard, knitted from approx. 1 skein of Sekku (pattern in french and english)
Enjoy the new patterns! Happy knitting/crocheting!
Annette + Alexander
A new Knittingcouple-Design is available:
We-love-Noro Cabled Wristwarmer with Cash Island
Also crocheted a flower pot cosy with approx. half a skein of Aya, col. 9. Pattern is available soon: